Personal Statement

I am an active student in BINUS University English Department.

I am currently taking Business in English Literature as my streaming. However, by taking English Literature does not limit me to learn and experience anything that is not related to it. My curiosity towards learning and knowing more about English always be my motivation that raises me up to study English even better. It can be seen through my GPA that I have earned until this semester which almost makes 'A' as the only alphabet in the result column of my report. 

As an English Literature student, I am frequently surprising everyone that just knows about my educational background because I took Accounting major in my Vocational High School. Being asked so many questions about it makes me proud to have chosen this path. I also had full-time field study program in a company as a part of Human Resource division when I was in High School. It was an amazing experience to work in that company, even though, it was out of my Accounting major because being out of my comfort zone is the best challenge that I would like to always take in my life. Moreover, now I am joining English Department's student association (HIMSI) in my university also in a Human Resource division as the Coordinator. I feel so confident doing this opportunity because I have learned a lot about it before.

I am an honest and passionate person when it comes to responsibility. I choose my job as a responsibility and make it as my priority. I am a person who is searching for the real quality of 'best effort' that I am capable to give. As I know, everything that I have given from the very first start when I do something until the finish line is always my best effort because I expect so much from myself, then, I believe that I can do what I expect I am to be. However, failures often break the confident in me. I cannot always see things from the positive ways because as a person, I have to be balanced which is I also have to see things from the negative ways as well. Not only in responsibility, but I also put so much effort in myself in order to be the better me by reading motivational articles, watching motivational videos, and so on. 

I am interested in working at Ibis Hotel which is a famous worldwide hotel company since 1967. Ibis Hotel is well-known from its employment strategies in developing the performance management and giving service and hospitality, and has a high potential to evolve even more rapidly as well.

From all of those experiences that I have, I want to pursue a career in Human Resource division because I believe it suits with the company. Furthermore, I also have some skills in management, communication and fluent in English which is great for the development of the company and I look forward to meeting with you to further discuss my capabilities.

(This post is made in order to fulfill the assignment)

Comments

  1. Perfect, clear and very detail personal statement. Great Job!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Press Release: Escaping Reality with HIMSI's National English Competition 2016

'Lazarus'